Monday, March 5, 2012

A New Day, Brings New Ideas...

So, I figured I'd jump on the Blog train. CHOOO CHOOO....All aboard!.... Corny? Of course, and there is more where that came from ;D

My name is Fred by the way, Frederick john Davis IV to be exact, but Fred works just as well. I'm intending this post to be the first, of many to come. A Sketch a Day, is intended to be exactly that. Whether it's just some chicken scratch or a tightened thumb nail drawing. The point of this blog is to keep the creative juices flowing, and keep me motivated as an Illustrator. Feedback would also be nice, on some of my ideas, but the main goal is keep me drawing. There has been days even weeks, I would go with out picking up a pencil and drawing a single line....wow, it's even more sad when i see that in text :/ 
This needs to change!

In this space I will be posting various sketches (or doodles, which ever you prefer) of projects I've been working on or just thoughts out of the old thinking box. This will be a nice peek inside of my head and some of the processes I go through when starting an Illustration from scratch. So without further ado, Welcome! and enjoy my drawrings :D


Ps. For those interested in seeing some of my work, check out artoffred.com or http://freddavis.deviantart.com/gallery/    Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment